• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Has The Best Chicken Nuggets?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
For me it's Chick-Fil-A. The chicken meat is tender and delicious and there is a good amount of tasty seasoning. I had some Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets tonight and they were just terrific.

h2cpT-3Q.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3itQcLa4V5Q

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Hrm.

I have to say it's either the absolute crappest (because those ghetto fish n chicken (or steak and lemonade) places, because you know you're just getting generic with an absolute fuckton of grease and salt..

Or Wendy's. I just luff how totally processed and uniform the flavor is. I put extra black pepper on it, tho.

McDonald's is the same, i just don't like the taste. (Sauces included, although that big Mac sauce isn't terrible)

Everywhere else is just garbage.

.... Except dino nuggies.

Xombie3000

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
From what I've been told by several people I actually know, Costco sells frozen chicken nuggets that taste exactly the same as Chick-fil-A.

I like Wendy's spicy nuggets. With their regular nuggets I always dip them in their sweet & sour sauce.

Haven't tried KFC yet. I've been way too disappointed with them lately and have completely stopped going.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
From what I've been told by several people I actually know, Costco sells frozen chicken nuggets that taste exactly the same as Chick-fil-A.

I like Wendy's spicy nuggets. With their regular nuggets I always dip them in their sweet & sour sauce.

Haven't tried KFC yet. I've been way too disappointed with them lately and have completely stopped going.
Chalk up two for Wendy's. \high five

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I like BK's Chicken's fries. They're basically nuggets in stick form, and it makes it easier to dip.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I gotta try the Wendy's Chicken Nuggets. I like their Chicken Sandwiches.

If anyone has not yet tried the Chicken Nuggets from Chick-Fil-A then please do.I give them a 10 outta 10.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Definitely Chick Fil A, Anything nugget, stripes or a sandwich, I would pick Chik over all other fast food places, for chicken that isn't in the form of, on the bone fried chicken