• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

bobblez

Banned
The question is simple :

"What is the latest film you watched ?"

It could have been in a theater, on telly, rental, DvD, cDV, DivX, Vhs, PAL, SECAM, GmbH, etc.

Mine was :

"Aniki" - Takeshi 'beat' Kitano
It was broadcasted on telly.

What about you ?

9000+ Pics and Videos from FreeonesDownload pics from these sexy girls
https://*******/rem1S2

Last edited by a moderator:

J.T.S.

In love with my hand
Million Dollar Baby :bawling:

foxycougar

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
Crash is one of the best movies that I've seen in quite a while and I work part-time in a video store so I watch a lot of movies, lol.

Jacksson_77

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
The TV version of Downfall was broadcast in Germany yesterday and the day before. Hadn't seen it in the theater. It's very depressing, made me think what was going on in these insane German minds.

:hatsoff: Jackson

bobblez

Banned
Jacksson_77 said:
The TV version of Downfall was broadcast in Germany yesterday and the day before. Hadn't seen it in the theater. It's very depressing, made me think what was going on in these insane German minds.

:hatsoff: Jackson

Just a quick Note:

I really appreciated this german film called : "Das Experiment".

About an actual experience involving civilians going to spend time in prison.
Just for sociological's sake, WTF?!

iputinwork

Search Function? What's that?
hmmm...don't watch many movies but i did catch crash and million dollar baby...both were very good films, very moving...hotel rwanda was another. hustle and flow was surprisingly good...who woulda thunk that a movie about a pimp that has dreams of becoming a rapper would be that good...

foxycougar

bobblez said:
Just a quick Note:

I really appreciated this german film called : "Das Experiment".

About an actual experience involving civilians going to spend time in prison.
Just for sociological's sake, WTF?!
That's a very famous study in the psychology world, as well. There were a lot of experiments conducted that were questionable before the APA decided that experiments have to be regulated and the participants have to be protected from psychological harm. Little Albert, anyone?

bobblez

Banned
foxycougar said:
That's a very famous study in the psychology world, as well. There were a lot of experiments conducted that were questionable before the APA decided that experiments have to be regulated and the participants have to be protected from psychological harm. Little Albert, anyone?

Yes, indeed.

Since Pavlov all the possible conditionned reflex induced experiments have been tested.
Whether it is on children or adults.

"Das Experiment" was interesting because it dealt with group psychology, and sociology.

But there are not many films like this one, I mean, a cross over inbetween documentary and fiction....

KO_Computer

Freeones makes the world cum.
I liked " Charlie and the chocolate Factory".
I also recommend spanish director Alex de la Iglesia's filmology.
That guy kills me

KO

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Gee....that would be Batman Begins DVD (still think Sin City is better, though).

[edit] ......sorry - just remembered Raiders Of The Lost Ark is on TV now..........

Last edited:

Undertaker

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
hmm the latest must have been "Three extremes" pretty scary stuff in that movie

just gotta say a big :thumbsup: to japanese people , they sure know how to make horror movies

foxycougar

bobblez said:
Yes, indeed.

Since Pavlov all the possible conditionned reflex induced experiments have been tested.
Whether it is on children or adults.

"Das Experiment" was interesting because it dealt with group psychology, and sociology.

But there are not many films like this one, I mean, a cross over inbetween documentary and fiction....
When I think of movies about psychological experiments I always think of Stanley Kubrick's Clockwork Orange, lol.

Dagreek

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake........watching Jessica run around for an hour and a half is truly a cinematic experience :nanner: :nanner:

Last edited:

Frame313

Got here by spamming
After having several people whose opinions I trust recommend it to me, I finally sat down & watched "Man on Fire" (the recent remake, not the Scott Glenn original), and it knocked me out - a well thought-out character-driven action piece without the high-handedness or simplicity of your typical "Hollywood" film.