• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Too much reedin' and I ain't like reedin' too much. A lotta lotta videos too. Is there a Cliff Notes version of this thread? I like Satan and things about Lucifer but my feet fall asleep going through the posts while sitting on the toilet.

source.gif

source.gif

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
1 Corinthians 7:2–3
New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update
2 But because of immoralities, each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband.

3 The husband must 1fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband.

For you to justify your belief that you are enjoying that which is not your wife, is.. interesting. Your belief that you are in the right is, by itself.. an expression of satanic intent. That you purposefully cherry pick whys and hows is absolutely your right as a child under G_ddess, hallowed be her name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO EAT CUNT IS TO EAT LIFE
Matthew 10:34 - 37
34 Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law: 36 and a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

The first tenet of doubt in your god is to accept that your negative opinion of Lucifer is misplaced ~ for many reasons. He is simply a questioner, he is not the ruiner. He was chief among the angels, not the lowest. He is not infallible but he is a blessed creation of your god, whom you adore, and his creation was INTENTIONAL. God modeled everything after himself, which is why he created amongst him a republic in which to suggest that he question himself, and you speak of all these descriptions of hell and heaven.. but you should do well not to cherry pick in such negativity, for that is chief sin amongst believers ~ to see such constant negativity and condemn it, for the sake of good. Negativity begets negativity, sir.
The wheel is most like the yin yang, and whether you find the evil in this world repugnant or no, it was created and allowed to exist in much the way that matter exists ~ there are positive and negatives to all the energy in the universe, and how you call to one or the other, and even MORE.. how you justify your calling TO IT.. matters not! If one drops the atom bomb to create peace, that does not justify nor condemn the fact that such negativity was called to light. Worship of the things that bring you joy is as selfish as indulging in that which tastes best, you may slowly poison your 'temple' in pursuit of joy.
NOTHING IS SACRED
Bah, you see not what has been done because you believe it to be wrong. You are short sighted in your judgments, and would do well to see the entire spectrum. If someone has been victimized.. do you not agree that someone else was saved? If someone wins the lottery, what is to be said about the millions of fools who turned their positive into a negative so that one may barely profit from the sinful lottery?
It is as close to this baby eating that you seem so very, and so oddly concerned with!

You are high and mighty when the cause presents an immediate change of power in the negative, but think you of how much good is caused by these moments of grief? For there are no shortcuts through this life, would you agree? I'll call a humorous example.

In Garp, a plane runs into a house.. Robin Williams is pleased that his house has been damaged right in front of him, for now that worst part is over! There are lighter times, ahead!
There are thousands of reasons why things are, and why things have to be this way, but why do you concern yourself with their wellbeing, when they are alive and well and have become prophets of change?
For every person that dies to plague, we draw closer to a cure.
For every child raised in a ghetto, a survivor is made from the hardship placed upon them!
You say and it hurts society as well whos' responsibility it is to help them put their lives back together after years of trauma at the hands of devil worshipping sycophants.
But that is what society is! Measure not the good of society to help another in terms of what you think is 'time wasted!' Think not of 'money spent'! The good of society is helping the lowest on the totem pole, NOT THE HIGHEST!
GOOD LORD I COULD USE A GOOD FAP
Devil worshipping sycophants, pshaw. You name that which is not yours to name. I refer people constantly back to their own mantra, which they SO OFTEN FORGET ~
"Everything happens for a reason" and it is an utter lack of FAITH that you do not remind yourself of such. For true faith is NOT questioning that which happens! It is human to find yourself in chains of command! Take it literally, CHAINS.. bondage! You submit to a will other than our own, sir! The chains that your god asks of you! For you to question and condemn another is not your job!
ALthough, I mean.. ahem.. technically it is. You are human and flawed, as we all are. So by all means tear down those of us who have been sent here to do their duty.

I have faith in that duty. From the man who sits next to me upon the bus and reeks of pestilence to the foolish who rail against things they know not about.. I graciously accept that this is the way it has to be ~ TEMPORARILY!

We are in a politics section, surely you see that there had to be years of an Obama so that a Trump would rise, afterward! Likewise in all things, you may view things as negative and in the same breath announce your faith in your god ~ your god provided good and bad! Negativity was brought onto somoeone so that positivity could be wrought upon another.
I WISH DEATH UPON MANY, But not all. I mean be reasonable. Except when France won the cup. FUCK THOSE GUYS
We cant all be awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People of any background often commit suicide, it is not our place to call them cowards or weak because of the 'hand that was dealt them'.
I HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN A PERFECT STORM BUT I HATE THAT MOVIE ON PRINCIPLE
Meditate upon the length of hell?
You commit negativity upon any who read your assumption of that which you do not know. Those who have perished for a moment and returned know not of eternity ~ for they are already in eternity and can only comprehend it in linear, tiny terms.

What is altogether likely is the common sense of any human! You would do well to see the patterns in all creatures ~ a child lies and questions the world around it, and fears punishment but knows not how to protect itself. It is created to test limits. And in return, the limits of society are to push back to teach future generations what not to do. There is no spirituality to be attributed to everyday earth nature. But if you were to see all the sides of it, and call it spiritual.. and you have such an empathy for those around you in pain, who have been wronged.. know you that it goes BOTH WAYS, for being created in his image and being subject to the whims of living.. he himself feels the pain of it! He suffers, as does his creatures. A being so described as perfect, is tortured and wronged. By his own will.

You are seeing it from a human perspective, one that is ruled by FEAR.
What you perceive as heaven is simply a prison in which you are no longer allowed to question. Liken it to a mental asylum in which you are constantly 'doped up' on what god gives you, and you are tortured with everlasting joy. Everlasting.. eternal.. blaring white light and you 'forget' that which you previously were. The air sings to you and lulls you into an acceptance that you are where you are supposed to be.
Where nothing is confusing or without purpose and everything is boring boring boring.

Shatan the questioner is the good guy, here.
I think you will come to understand things from my point of view.
Or rather, why your God cannot win.
God was questioned, for a reason.
But it was the sheer offense of it, the questioning of he who created questions! That he thought himself infallible and yet JUST!
You see the error of it, sir? The gall? For god created you in his image and you hate the questioner the same as he, and have you not thought.. WELL WHY?! Because to be the first to question your creator is to be the first to be made example of! and why? Because god did not wish to be reminded of a simple fact. That god has no idea who created HIM. Or where he came from. Or really why he did any of this. He created others to question, but what is eternity of answering that which you have no answer? So he also struck down the questioner and created 'faith' to give you the illusion that there is answer!
FOR SOME REASON RAPE IS THE #1 FEMALE FANTASY BUT IT IS ALSO DEMONIZED HAH DEMONIZED THAT IS RELEVANT TO THIS CONVO
The respite of heaven you speak of is simply an unending torture of FAITH! Not having an answer, but being forced to accept it!
the existence you are playing 'film critic' to now, is his sandbox experiment!
He knows not what will happen, and he only has the awful, morbid curiosity of enjoying the show no matter how it turns out, because this gives him insight into himself!
He cannot turn his gaze away from our trials and tribulations for the same reason we cannot stop looking at sex, delinquency and so-called evil. The very contradiction of it is the most godly thing, ever!
Why create something, then set the rules in opposition? And create a plethora of words to describe it, and then to further have the gall to call things evil or INHUMANE, when they are being committed so often that one needs to create a description calling human nature something inhuman? This reflects badly upon the creator!
I WANT TO PIERCE ARIEL WINTERS TITS AND CLIT UNTIL SHE PASSES OUT
The idea of time is a construct, a construct so freshly in the mind and CHIEFLY in the mind of the creator, that forever after.. we as humans will judge others in a sense of time, a thing which we know not the length of, nor when it was created.. only that it is so INDELIBLY in our DNA, that we not only know *for some reason* that it exists, but there are VERSIONS of it.
I WISH HARM UPON SOCIETY AND HAVE TAKEN MEASURES TO TEAR IT DOWN
Furthermore, for you to separate these things is human, to question that which you cannot see is to be faulted, for you call these divisions ~ they do not exist.
You call actions useless ~ you cannot stop nor start, help or hinder the creation pain or pleasure on your fellow human.
For in this way, you yourself.. for having GRAND accusations and questions, grand beliefs.. are most like the accuser!
For it was he who first saw time as something that is so cruel to us, as his creations! And he questioned god, over and over, he presented strong cases for our liberation, for our salvation..
God did not approve of his angel Lucifer having such feelings for gods creation, we were his and his will was not to be questioned. As observers (ancient text of Enoch described the angels as such) they should observe and... well to quote that stupid saying, 'This is the day which the lord hath made and we will rejoyce and be glad in it" which is less a notion of joy so much as a parent saying 'this is the day and dammit you will enjoy it."
YOUR UNCERTAINTY IS AMBROSIA TO MY TONGUE
God constantly plead his case to Lucifer in retort, "How can I be offended by what these creatures are doing? i created them!"
But in that same span of untime, Lucifer kept questioning and to silence his fears, (or rather concerns, as it is altogether unclear whether angels were allowed to feel fear. The observers have to remain impartial, AND YET) so he was sent down to us, but before doing so, as the most human of them all.. he convinced others that his concerns were justified, after all, if someone created something and did not see to 'caretaking' of it, would you not be within your rights to perhaps.. water the flowers? Repaint the walls? Feed the hungry? So he was sent down with others, who are seen more as indulgent assholes and not simply versions of those who attempt to enjoy as humans do, the very same things they become known for. Humans evolve, new truths are revealed, the questioners thought they could do as much and I have quite the respect for them. Standing on even ground with god is as noble a thing as accepting his will at face value! Why should I see weakness where strength exists, Eric?

And that brings me to the end point. God cannot win because he, himself is more a nihilist.
Because as his creations, and as a matter of common sense.. being born IN that image, and constantly knowing that the student must surpass the teacher..and by enduring these trials we gain FURTHER empathy for our fellow man, and for life, and for all its forms we feel it. Intimately feel it..

It is for that reason why we must keep advancing. To keep questioning and opening doors. For that one day when we find the final door and open it.. it will not be with more questions, but more of a SWAT team breach 'n clear. The liberation from tyranny.

You speak of hell as in something that is to be escaped from. I propose you think of it simply. Bear with me ~ You are in hell right now.
No, it isnt as awful as you think it is. But it is. Its a constant pain, a ringing in your ears. Its the reason you question.
Or rather, its your nature to always ascend to the next level. Its the reason you watch the next movie, play the next game, the reason you are unfaithful in your relationships if you know you can 'do better'.
It is the hell that you are in, and you are only acknowledging the obvious ~ that to be just ONE LEVEL DOWn is to feel that much worse than this one. If living in the gutter is awful, then to start 'below' the gutter must be 'hell'.
I VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE. I mean, I did. Some people think thats pretty evil. *shrug*
You speak of pain and suffering and all the things you are already experiencing, but the clincher, the one BIG issue you have with it is 'selling your soul for eternity of hell'.
The child sacrifice and such.. I absolutely understand your disdain for it. But throughout history, it isnt anything rare for children to experience that death in any speed. Slaving to death, starving to death, raped and murdered and left alone.. at this moment, anywhere on earth are thousands of them, in various states of 'deathing'. I am not the defender of those who deliver the message to them, I am only a questioner. I openly question the plan and wish god ill will.
Why ill will? I refer to my statement that god is a nihilist. He knows there is a point to the non point. He beliefs that you are no more special than the millions of other sperm that made it around an egg. Just because you are born doesnt mean you are more special or MORE OR LESS a part of his plan. Of course he knows of the energy of things, of course he shaped it this way. He created time and stretches it or condenses it as he saw fit.

God is only as omnipotent as his limited vision allows him, There is a saying! "The rain falls on the just and the unjust, alike"
And he believes that his blessed light is shone upon you! But it is also shone upon the beasts, the rotting, the unjust, it is not distributed fairly nor consistently.

It is faith that propels me to believe in his plan and at the same time wish him ill will because
'It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.'
Benjamin Franklin is no devil because he believes that, at every level, authority is to be questioned. And if found wanting, replaced.

Selfishness is caring overly so, a thing which Lucifer is known for! A thing he accused god of not being, not caring. It is not his place to be blamed for telling humanity how the system worked, when answers stopped tumbling out of the sky. It isnt anyone's fault but the creator for all the pain you see done. These creatures did not bring themselves out of the sheol and into this world to feel further pain, it is just our lot in life to do so, until we reach that final door where we can flip the switch off.. where we become our own saviors.
God does not offer salvation to the sperm that didnt make it, the blade of grass you trampled upon or the souls that didnt make his criteria! It is the 'great below' that wishes for EVERYBODY to reach salvation and perfection.

But. Thats just my opinion and I could be terribly wrong and I'd have to explain that to a god, that, for all you and I know.. has no concern over what happens to either of us, so long as we do what he says.
"I would rather reign in hell than serve in heaven"

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
change my mind.jpg
yOUR SOUl tastes bITter, eRICCCKKK

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Its a well known fact. I cant help it.
Seriously, I recommend lemon pepper. It brings out the baby flavor.

Chilis.. baby back.. just back. No ribs.

I want my baby back baby back babyback... RIBS

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The Celebrity Old Baby Country Buffet aka now as Golden Calf Buffet is actually easier than one think to open. Also if you wear a red scarf, wrist band or ruby red shoes you get the Supper discount!

Lamb, veal, doe, and piglet all ready to order. Here is how to pick the lock to the sacred buffets

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
I could be terribly wrong and I'd have to explain that to a god,
"I would rather reign in hell than serve in heaven"

Again, I am familiar with all the Luciferian rhetoric, but YOU wil not be reigning in Hell, or anywhere elese, YOU will be a demonic slave minion tormented and tortured for all eternity,,,so what interests me is your response and reflections on the video testimonies that i posted, and the visions of Hell of Hieronymus Bosch. By your words alone condoning child sacrifice, and your blasphemy against God, you KNOW you are condemned to Hell...So why would a fairly intelligent person such as yourself, willingly choose to go to such a place for all eternity? I took the time to read everything you wrote, so then I would like you to take the time to watch all these videos, and answer me directly and sincerely regarding the NDE testimonies.

Obviously, as a real Luciferian, you know that God, the Devil, and Demons exist, so then what of your chosen eternal afterlife in in one of the levels of Hell? Please discuss in relation to each video which I posted. Each video was specifically chosen to elucidate certain central points regarding this topic.

Your discussion about Hieronymus Bosch is mildly interesting, But what interests me even more is your perception and opinions of Bosch’s actual renditions of Hell from your personal Luciferian stand-point. I mean you sell your soul to the devil for a few trinkets that you can can only enjoy for a few circles around the sun, and then you are in Hell for ETERNITY. Just sit still for 1 hour, and meditate on how long eternity is for you, in Hell, being continuously tormented, and tortured.

I have yet to hear a positive description of a Satanic Hell from ANY religious scholars or NDE survivors….The Devil is all about violence and hate…The New World Order agenda is all about low vibrational activities…Violence, hate, fear, ignorance, sadness, depression, etc. So if that is what the Devil's plan is for earth, how many times worse do figure Hell has got be where the Devil has total ever-lasting control over you.

You know it’s got to be so terrible, and that is why Demons are always trying to find ways out of there, and into this earthly plane of existence. The Devil uses condemned souls’ unfathomably desperate desire to leave Hell, and walk the earth again, as his main bargaining chip…Just by offering to let them out of Hell for 10 or 15 years, he can get them to do absolutely anything.

So how terrible must Hell really be, and why would any sane person be willing to agree to spend eternity there?

This doesn’t look like any place I’D want to be.
81KX1jOFigL._AC_SX425_.jpg

But make no mistake, if you are in any way involved in this child sacrifice, you will definitely be here…in one of the levels of Hell.

14:31 video mark. Here is a fitting punishment for those Worshippers of Molech who sacrifice babies, and also for those who condone such behavior with your silence.

”…But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”
Matthew 12:37 ►

Satanic Atheist NDE Survivors’ Testimonies of Hell

“…They lived lives of selfishness and cruelty, and now they were doomed to spend eternity in a world where there was nothing else…”

~~whimsy~~

WHO CONTROLS THE LUCIFER?
WHO CONTROLS THE MASS SHOOTERS?

WE DOOO
WE DOOOOOO

WHO KEEPS THE MOON AS A SKY PROLAPSE?
WHO KEEPS THE WARS UNDER WRAPS???

WE DOOO
WE DOOOOOO

WHO HOLDS BACK THE GENERAL ELECTORAL STARSSSS
WHO HELD BACK BLOOOMBERGGGGG???

WEEEEE DO!
WE DOOOOOO

~~whimsy~~

Seriously you still haven't proven a damn thing Eric.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
All this trying to rationally prove the unproven rhetoric has made me hungry.
What do you think, Chinese sound good?
asian-chinese-baby-stock-picture-3617049-2-780x614.jpg

http://chinesebabies4sale.com/cheap-babies

I got the money for the pizza if you got the tip. You in?
Yeah I named her pizza. So you in or not, I'm on hold with 'em.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
So why would a fairly intelligent person such as yourself, willingly choose to go to such a place for all eternity?

Everyone who joins signs a non disclosure agreement about what they will get, and at what exchange-rate they get out of the deal.
For someone who doesnt wish to put in any effort, they will get as much effort as if they expected heaven to be.. heaven.
There is something to be said about bargaining, beforehand. Those with blind faith to any cause are not desired ~ you can sign up, but thats like accepting a minimum wage position. You could have asked for 2 bucks more an hour and it wouldnt have hurt their feelings nor their payroll.
DEVIL DEMON DEVIL DEMON DEVIL DEMON DIE DIE DIE
You ever look around, whereever you go.. and you off-the-cuff say something like, 'those tits are bought and paid for' or 'who'd you kill to get this job?'
There is a certain truth to those statements that makes the question extraneous.

Leviticus 27
The Lord said shit unto Moses, 2 “Speak to the Jews and say to them: ‘YO, If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate a person to the Lord by giving the equivalent value, 3 set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels[a] of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel; 4 for a female, set her value at thirty shekels[c]; 5 for a person between the ages of five and twenty, set the value of a male at twenty shekels[d] and of a female at ten shekels[e]; 6 for a person between one month and five years, set the value of a male at five shekels[f] of silver and that of a female at three shekels[g] of silver; 7 for a person sixty years old or more, set the value of a male at fifteen shekels[h] and of a female at ten shekels. 8 If anyone making the vow is too poor to pay the specified amount, the person being dedicated is to be presented to the priest, who will set the value according to what the one making the vow can afford.
https://armedrobbery.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/igor.jpg
igor.jpg

"Of course, the rates HAVE gone up! :) "
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Hell is for later, sir. Everyone is afraid of death because of that final morality of it all. You believe you arent even going there, and LOOK! You talk about it all the time! Infinite yapping about a place you need not be concerned with. Quoting his tale of hellfire and that guy's narrow comprehension of eternity.
Eternity cannot be comprehended by someone who 'just returned' from the other side and speaks of everlasting pain and regrets their previous indecision. SOme of these people didnt even repent! How are you supposed to satisfy Jesus without sacrifice? Gave you nothing for his altar? NOT EVEN A WEE BIRD? Sadness. Laziness. They send you back so you can actually PROVIDE something to your commander, whomsoevers thats youse chooses!

Gotta make up for lost time, you do. How many sacrifices have you laid upon your Lord's altar? Just yourself? How many lives have you ended? DID YOU REMEMBER TO DO THE SENDING RITES?
No point in sending a letter without an address!
As for myself, I'm quite satiated with mine. I've converted plenty to the great below, and they are infinitely happier in their perfect revelations of a6live6WELL lifed.6
6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Neverminding that the basic package comes with benefits that are already so well documented, to overnight enjoy things you previously despised is freedom.
Youre so concerned about these things because you WANT these things, Eric. Youre so hung up on what comes after that youre making your life even more miserable, in the meantime. Its understandable.
You surround yourself with the pained, the forgotten, the used up husks of batteries that even the lowest lieutenants of the great below would not claim.
Feel the hate LEAVE your body, dont hang onto it any longer, Sony Ericsson.
download.jpg

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/017/886/download.jpg
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Be not concerned with the babies you havent eaten, or rather..
Romans 12:2
"Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind"
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Deuteronomy 28:53
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thy body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, all that he has given thee, in thy straitness and thy affliction, with which thine enemy shall afflict thee.
666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Deuteronomy 28:54
And be sure to put lemon pepper upon the fruit of thy loins, for that shit is most delicious

~~whimsy~~

Again, I am familiar with all the Luciferian rhetoric, but YOU wil not be reigning in Hell, or anywhere elese, YOU will be a demonic slave minion tormented and tortured for all eternity,,,so what interests me is your response and reflections on the video testimonies that i posted, and the visions of Hell of Hieronymus Bosch. By your words alone condoning child sacrifice, and your blasphemy against God, you KNOW you are condemned to Hell...So why would a fairly intelligent person such as yourself, willingly choose to go to such a place for all eternity? I took the time to read everything you wrote, so then I would like you to take the time to watch all these videos, and answer me directly and sincerely regarding the NDE testimonies.

Obviously, as a real Luciferian, you know that God, the Devil, and Demons exist, so then what of your chosen eternal afterlife in in one of the levels of Hell? Please discuss in relation to each video which I posted. Each video was specifically chosen to elucidate certain central points regarding this topic.

Hell is the grave/pit. Where the dead go that die before Christ return (1 Thess 4: 16-18) and the living shall come up. Christ return.

You also Eric follow cult like thinking that almost rivals with better known cukts. Your whole focus is on evil. Not saving, grace, forgiveness or trying to even save based off of Romans 10: 9-10

That is serious post.

You are a working cult profile. Just showcasing and worshipping Satan and his 1/3 of fallen angels (devil spirits) bullshit.

You are familiar with none of the rightly divided word except that which showcases your Luciferian rhetoric on your own heart.

Now that there is serious post talk. Not sarcasm, not joking.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Hell is for later, sir.

Soo that's your answer for how you are going to spend your eternity..lololol.. quite a dissapointment you are...

You really like to flap your chops and prattle on incessantly about nothing ...so sad...i think you really believe that you are making some sort of valid points in some odd pathetic fashion, but all i hear is from you is "Blah blah blah...i am a devil worshipping pervert nut who eats babies...blah blah blah"

I'm thru with you...I will still expose plots and schemes of the devil here when i get bored enough to check in on you degenerates, but no more answering questions or personal discussions with people of your ilk...there is nothing new here you are saying, same tired old lies and satanic bullshit..so there is no point listening to you because you are doomed.

Exodus 34:15

Do not make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, for when they prostitute themselves to their gods and sacrifice to them, they will invite you, and you will eat their sacrifices; and when you take some of their daughters as brides for your sons, their daughters will prostitute themselves to their gods and cause your sons to do the same.…

Acts 15:20
Instead, we should write and tell them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals, and from blood.

Deuteronomy 12:30

When the LORD your God cuts off before you the nations you are entering to dispossess, and you drive them out and live in their land, be careful not to be ensnared by their ways after they have been destroyed before you. Do not inquire about their gods, asking, “How do these nations serve their gods? I will do likewise.” You must not worship the LORD your God in this way, because they practice for their gods every abomination which the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.…

You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly" (Deuteronomy 7:3-4).

One of the best references for why God commanded the destruction of the nations within the promised land is in 2 Kings 17:6–20, in the explanation to Israel and Judah as to why God was allowing (or commanding) their destruction as a nation. In short, Israel and Judah (as nations) had become as evil as the nations before them.

The "gods" of the Amorites, Canaanites, etc., had engaged in child sacrifice, and multiple other perversions. They served Asherah and Baal, and graven images. Romans 1 talks in generalities about the unrighteousness of humanity, saying that we "exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator" (verse 25) and that "although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened" (verse 21).

Worshiping and serving idols will never lead to life, which is found in God alone (John 10:10; 14:6). Worshiping and serving self is not conducive to loving others. Not honoring God leads only to death. God's desire is that we seek Him in repentance and reliance upon Him, so that we may truly live and truly love others.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
"Its like a whisper you cant quite hear. Youre compelled to do things but you dont know why. You just obey. Eventually you stop thinking for yourself. There is a balance between control and usefulness. The less freedom the subject maintains, the less capable it becomes."
DEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMON

Until you find someone who cannot hear anything anything but their own mind, but they twist it to apply to what they hear.
DEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMON

A form of dementia ~ the things they dont know, they attribute to the worst things they've heard about. Seen on TV.
Quite beyond our reach, Whims. But doing Lucifer's work, for sure. Not any REAL Lucifer, just some ideal in his mind. Something described by other people. An idea that he was so afraid would get out of hand.. that it did.
666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Whose signature on here says it best, the 'Some people are so far behind in a race, they believe they are ahead'. :)
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Its alright, Eric. You are lost.

DEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMONDEVILDEMON

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
And to think I went to all the trouble of putting hidden messages in all my posts for you! YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE, Eric.
Just highlight any of my posts. ;)
BUT YOU DO NOW!
UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT AB START
Pokemon ultra sun is almost done downloading BOOYAKA!

~~whimsy~~

And to think I went to all the trouble of putting hidden messages in all my posts for you! YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE, Eric.
Just highlight any of my posts. ;)
BUT YOU DO NOW!
UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT AB START
Pokemon ultra sun is almost done downloading BOOYAKA!

That's why you never win the lottery. Play same numbers over.

Like eric posts same bullshit over.

You both losers :1orglaugh

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I was actually thinking of doing 7777777777777777777 and dad jokes, but when I run with it, I run with it.
I had this evil motif I had to live up to. Plenty of quotes from movies, games, songs, etc.

Reminds me of my college days. Read something and word it sufficiently differently and add your own flair as to thwart the plagiarism detector. :)

Page: Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Deus Ex - Wikiquote

Eating babies? Blood? I mean.. we dont really do that stuff, anymore. That was more the 1920s and 30s, back when anonymity was a thing. But after getting found out a few times, we basically dont meet much, anymore. Its all done on the phone. I mean symbolically and in super rare occasions there will be a get-together of sorts, but it really drags the whole congregation down for a good 6 months beforehand when we have to get new babies to eat. Only the most obnoxious hollywood stars deal in such absolutes, but greed isnt a satanic thing, it just comes about out of normal human nature. They want more power, and they're already famous so its like drinking coffee when youre already dead tired.. theres only so much more you can pull out of thin air before you have to 'rest', baby or no.
That Franzese former mafia guy on buzzfeed describing when the mafia meets and how they kill people and do business, but reworded

and some things just explain themselves.
Google "Justin bieber yummy"
The song pops up. Its like.. well that explains that. Celebs shilling for views and sales.

~~whimsy~~

When I googled bieber yummmy... outrage showed. But a shout out to him knocking up his wife is mostly the reason.

Also Torres you false prophet motherfucker, you never once referenced Devils Advocate scenes. You fucked up. Now your girlfriend is fucking luiz and he is about to put it up her ass cause she worships the black dick devil and jew noses

Here. Take this knife. You can take the FreeOnes bus to the Instagram bus to Pornhub where your girlfriend is going to post the video of her ass fuck.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I could've sworn I referenced Pacinodevil, somewhere! This used to be one of my favorite movies!

My favorite line, I *KNOW* I pseudo quoted, but not recently..
"He keeps you jumping from one foot to the next, "
"Look but dont touch, touch but dont take. Taste, but dont swallow"
"UP THERE LAUGHING HIS SICK.FUCKING.ASS.OFF!"
"Me? I'm down here with you. I'm a humanist"

I love the vibe that he is on our side. Keanu strikes me as wooden, conflicted, angry, happy simple, intelligent, evil.. all the things. I really dont know if he is doing wooden acting or being a genius. Either way I'm glad he lets Pacino and Charlize Theron steal the show. Its great. :)

~~whimsy~~

I love that this was Charlize Theron back when she always got naked in films without a care.

And Keanu Reeves used to be laughing stock of Hollywood. Shined in Speed, Matrix and even did some romance films. But never forget the time Gary Oldman yelled at him during a scene in Dracula lol

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I've been hearing about a Bill and Ted reboot since, what.. 2017? Whatever happened to that? *google fu*
Ah, August 21st. I think I'll give it a view.
Yeah, I remember Charlize QUITE well.
First time? Six days in the valley or something? James Spader was in it, and she wore this white lingerie thing. I had a tit fetish, back then.. so first view of her flatties was disappoint.
But the rest of her? Sweet sneezus!
Cameron Diaz in The Mask.
Lauren Holly in Dumb and Dumber.
Shannon WHirry in *Any given latenight, softcore movie on showtime*

But yeah, whew.. Keanu. Where the hell did he come from? From 'whoa' to 'whoa', except he didnt go crazy.
Reminds me of John Travolta. A whole lotta shite, and then.. Pulp Fiction, Face Off, Broken Arrow.. but dammit man, SCIENTOLOGY?! Those guys sound like Eric once you engage in conversation. One way street.
But at least they're giving us (Jews) a run for our money in hollywood. Those fuckers are EVERYWHERE. JJ Abrams is making, what.. every other movie?