• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Russia vs Ukraine: Invasion / War

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb 24, 2022.

Russian invasion of Ukraine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

Pentagon leaks suspect ‘is gun fanatic who worked on military base’ - Apr 13, 2023
Discord chatroom members describe leaker, known as OG, as ‘fit, strong and armed’
https://archive.is/utzoo#selection-759.0-763.81

Pentagon officials have described the leaks as “very serious” but have not confirmed the authenticity of the documents, which appear to contain sensitive information about the Ukraine war, including the deployment of British special forces.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
LoA5uD.jpg

Orban, I appreciate the videos you have posted. Many of us may not have watched them though as we would prefer to have a conversation with one using their own words if possible. I think most of us are on the same side that we want the war to end. Thank you in advance.

This would also apply to other threads where only links are posted. If you want us to watch your videos you may be better off giving us a reason to watch as opposed to only posting the videos.

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Brussels unveils €500-million plan to support Ukraine and put the EU industry in 'war economy mode'

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Orban, I appreciate the videos you have posted. Many of us may not have watched them though as we would prefer to have a conversation with one using their own words if possible. I think most of us are on the same side that we want the war to end. Thank you in advance.

This would also apply to other threads where only links are posted. If you want us to watch your videos you may be better off giving us a reason to watch as opposed to only posting the videos.
Orban89 hates Putin and Trump more than I do.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Russian forces attack Ukraine with drones - May 4, 2023

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Hope there’s a big enough bed for you two characters to hide under together then. I can imagine the muttering while occasionally coughing up dust bunnies.
Which do you like more, the smell cinnamon or the taste of cinnamon?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
1. Cinnamon is a spice that comes from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum.

2. The word "cinnamon" comes from the Latin word "cinnamomum", which means "spice from Sri Lanka".

3. Cinnamon has been used for thousands of years for its medicinal properties and as a flavoring in food and drinks.

4. Cinnamon is high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.

5. Cinnamon has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.

6. Cinnamon is commonly used in baking, particularly in sweet dishes like cinnamon rolls, apple pie, and snickerdoodle cookies.

7. Cinnamon is also used in savory dishes, such as Moroccan tagines and Indian curries.

8. Cinnamon is a popular ingredient in many traditional medicines, including Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.

9. There are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon cinnamon and Cassia cinnamon. Ceylon cinnamon is considered to be the "true" cinnamon, while Cassia cinnamon is more commonly used in the United States.

10. Cinnamon has a warm, sweet, and slightly spicy flavor that is often described as "earthy" or "woody".

11. Most psychopaths cannot smell or taste cinnamon. It's one of the tests used to identify people who may be psychopaths.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Ex-CIA operative breaks down Wagner leader’s ‘power play’ - May 6, 2023

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

France wants to persuade the EU to list Wagner mercenaries as 'terrorist group'