• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I never said that she was a man baby.
I did say she might be and that I can't be sure either way.
She is quite masculine and there is video and photos of something penis shaped down there.

I do think that Barry is definitely homosexual.
I do think he was probably born in the States but he was not spawned from Obama Sr.
I do think it is a sham marriage and that he was groomed to be PREZ many years ago and being married with childrens is kind of mandatory.
And I do think those 2 girls are not theirs but their friends who traveled with them everywhere.

So now we are clear.
Thanks.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
So you think that Obama is a manufactured person. Developed by ...who? Groomed by ...who? Wife and kids came from ...where?

Meester, you profess a lot of shit but produce NOTHING in facts. Yea, you've got your opinions but you try to sell them as facts. Get off the interweb for a week and come back to planet earth. There ain't no illuminati. Your secret societies don't exist. People really do die at the hands of brown people. Actual people have died in incidences you profess to be staged, Shit or get off the pot meester. Produce just ONE person still alive proclaimed dead from all of the incidences you proclaim to be fake.

Barak Obama came from what ...a fucking tube? Genetic engineering or some shit like that? The children have birth records from a hospital. Meester, you have NOTHING to back up your claims or opinion. Go away into your world of lies and bullshit and leave us the fuck alone.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Interesting how it makes you so upset.
I've seen that from many people when they are confronted with the truth about things that theyve believed their whole lives that turned out to be lies and bullshit.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So dont get so upset.
I dont get upset that you think these people were actually shot a day or two before, so you shouldnt get upset that I think they didnt.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm unclear where the evidence is in that video that those people weren't shot.

bobjustbob

Numerous times I ask the same questions to conspiracy theorists and they think they can dodge me. I'm still waiting for someone proclaimed dead from these events to turn up alive. Do you have any facts that these people are still alive?

bobjustbob

I'm unclear where the evidence is in that video that those people weren't shot.

Me too but one of them looks like JFK and another like Elvis.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
So dont get so upset.
I dont get upset that you think these people were actually shot a day or two before, so you shouldnt get upset that I think they didnt.

You still haven't explained why you think this shooting or Sandy Hood were fake.
Why would anyone set up elaborate hoaxes of this scale, to what end???

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Interesting how it makes you so upset.
I've seen that from many people when they are confronted with the truth about things that theyve believed their whole lives that turned out to be lies and bullshit.

When the "pink panther" takes photos, you can see a wite ligne on the side-walk, then when she's on the ground, no white line. Different people, different parts of the bridge.
Case closed

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
This is fake. These people are fake voters, paid by the RNC and the koch bros