• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can no longer log into forums

leftypa

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
Help

I signed into my free ones account ok.
Then when I clicked on the "forums" icon it ask me for my ID and password...
The problem it keep rejecting my id and pass word...

Now If I sign out of my freeones account I can then click on the "forums icon" and log in to "forums"...

Then if I go back to the main menu and log in, i can log in ok .
But the when I try hitting to "forums icon" again it asks for Id and password again even thought I had already signed onto forums and again it the keeps rejecting id and password

My "log on" and "forums" account use the same id and password....

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'm in using the Opera browser. I've been out almost the entire day. The forums icon in https://freeones.com for most of the day using the Chrome browser (if it is the Chrome browser) hasn't been responding.

Capture12.JPG

At first, I was getting an http 404 page removal error. Then nothing. It's been like that getting no response almost the entire day. Like I said I'm here using the Opera browser.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Edit: I needed to clear the cache' in Chrome for the last 24 hours. I'm back in with Chrome. Mark this now fixed.

leftypa

I don't know if my message go thru or not so I'm going to try this again.

As of today I CAN still LOG INTO FREEONES USING MY "ID and Password"
Only again as of today once I'm "LOGGED IN" then click the "FORUMS ICON" and press enter it asks me for my user ID and password. then when I put it in it rejects it.

Yet if I sign out of my FREEONES ACCOUNT I can get to the "FORUMS ICON" and log into "FORUMS" use my same "ID AND PASSWORD".

Which is the same as my "ACCOUNT ID AND PASSWORD" and I can log in to "FORUMS".

Then if I go back to the main log on page after clicking on the "HOME ICON" once again I CAN "LOG IN ON THE MAIN PAGE" then if I try to go back into "FORUMS" it asks me for my "ID AND PASSWORD" then keeps rejecting them.

So whatever you guys did please undo it of fix the problem

THANKS

leftypa

Sorry forgot to include the error message I received:

{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client authentication failed","message":"Client authentication failed"}