• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marie the MILF, Part 1

ILuvSamiScott

In love with my hand.
Marie Giovanni is a pretty brunette, perhaps like Linda Ronstadt, Sally Field or Mary Tyler Moore. Her measurements are 36D-24-24. She's a mother of two. And she is 32 years old today.
Displaying much cleavage, Marie looks at you (the audience) and says "Hi, I'm Marie. It's my birthday! I'm alone right now. As a birthday gift, my girlfriend ordered me a male stripper. He was supposed to be here at 11 and here it's . . . 11:40 and . . . no stripper. I hope he'll be coming in my face soon . . . I mean, I hope he'll be COMING TO MY PLACE SOON."

The doorbell rings. She gasps and runs to the door. She looks thru a window as discreetly as possible. She looks back at you (the audience) and says "No. It's my son's friend Alphonse. He's no Baywatch lifeguard, but he's better than nothing. Maybe I'll try to get him naked, to tide me over." She opens the door and greets Alphonse warmly. He asks for Bill her son, but she tells him Bill is not there. They go sit down.
"It's my birthday, Alphonse."
"Happy birthday" says Al.
"Thank you. You know what you can do as a birthday present?"
"What?"
"Get naked."
Alphonse is silent. The doorbell rings. Again Marie dashes to the door, and looks discreetly thru a window. On her doorstep stands a blond prettyboy, about 6-foot-5, wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts. He has muscles a Baywatch lifeguard would envy. Marie looks at you with big eyes and says "I think I should open the door!" She does.

The young dreamboat says "Hi, I'm Tipper. Are you Marie?"
"Yeah" she whispers.
Tipper whispers "Thank God! You're so pretty, you'll make this gig so much more enjoyable!" He reaches out as if to shake her hand, but kisses it instead.
"Thank you" whispers Marie. "What is your gig, anyway? Are you the male stripper?"
"Tipper the Stripper" he says assuringly. "And why are we whispering?"
Marie glances awkwardly at Alphonse. A few seconds of awkward silence pass. Marie says "Alphonse, for a birthday gift, my girlfriend ordered me a male stripper. I dunno if you wanna stay or not, but he has to do his job."
Alphonse hesitates, then says "I think I'll stay."
Tipper seems to notice Marie's substantial cleavage, and says "Feel free to follow my lead if the spirit moves you. You look like you'd do just fine in my line of work."
He pushes a button on his boombox, and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts' "Do You Wanna Touch Me?" begins to play. Tipper begins to dance skillfully. Once he removes his shirt and shorts, Marie removes her top and begins to bop. Alphonse begins to remove his pants. The bulge in Tipper's shorts is big, and Marie removes her bra. At the sight of her big, great tits, Alphonse ejaculates. Embarrassed, he puts on his pants and goes out the door, without a word.
Marie is relieved that he's gone. The song ends and the next song is George Michael's ultra-romantic "Father Figure". Tipper pulls his shorts down, and Marie gets down on her knees. She asks "Mind if I lick your balls?"
"Do it, Beautiful" he replies. "I love being touched by a beautiful lady." She licks. "You're so damn pretty, I may never wanna leave! Even your hair is so pretty!" She'd thank him, but it's not polite to talk with your mouth full. She moves on to his roughly 7-inch erection. He asks "Could we move on to the sofa?" Marie is not sure why he's asking, but she backs away. He goes onto all fours on the couch. It looks like he wants to do a 69, and she moves under him and puts her lips around his dick again. He's about 6-foot-5, so his mouth is now parallel to her thighs rather than her pussy. He pulls her skirt out of the way and kisses her pretty thighs. When she seems done with his dick and his balls for the moment, she declares "You're huge!"
He replies "Thank you. You're huge where a woman should be huge."
She stands up to take off her remaining clothes and says "Treat me like a rag doll. Do what you want with my body. Even hurt me."
"No way, Beautiful" he argues. "Can I kiss your ass?" He proceeds to kiss one perfect buttock, then the other. Jefferson Starship's beautiful "With Your Love" begins.
She gives Tipper a few seconds to kiss her ass, then says "Just a sec." She leaves the room briskly and returns briskly with a vibrator in her hand. "Can you lick one of my nipples? And pinch the other?"
"Pinch the other?" he repeats, finding that request strange. "Sure. You have great boobs." While he enjoys her tits, she pleasures her pussy with the vibrator.
After two minutes, she says "Slap my ass!" He complies. She sits her perfect ass on the sofa, and he puts his index finger into her pussy. "You're making me wet big-time." Tipper withdraws his finger, and his tongue takes over, slowly. She moans. "You're making me shake!" Thirty seconds later, Marie asks "Can you go a little faster?" Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" begins.

Marie stands up again, in order to ride him, but she steps accidentally on his foot. "Oh, I'm sorry" she purrs. He lies back on the sofa, extends his welcoming arms, and says "You owe me a kiss for that, Beautiful". She lies on his powerful 240-pound frame, and they smooch passionately. He kisses her with such vigour that she knows that his compliments on her face were heartfelt. She mounts him, lowers herself onto his dick, and pulls out.
"Would you say your birthday is going well?" Tipper asks with a grin.
"It's going fantastically" Marie assures him. Tipper speeds up his pace. Marie has had big cocks in her before, but she couldn't remember one with so much muscle behind it. She looks at her busy vagina and asks in a soft, sexy voice "Can you see me, Baby? Does it look good?"
"All of you looks good. You look like a centerfold" he assures her. "Would you believe I'm getting paid to do this?" She leans forward.
" You feel so good inside of me!" she announces.
"Do you deserve any less?" is his reply.
"You're gonna make me cum, Baby" is her reply.
They move on to doggie-style, his hands on her great tits. As she gasps with each thrust, he says "If you were my woman, I wouldn't need any other women. I could fuck you and only you for the rest of my life."
"Oh, that feels so good! Don't stop!" she orders. Stopping is the last thing Tipper wants to do.
Deff Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" starts. They move to missionary-style. Tipper slows down. She says "I can feel you now." After half a minute of slomo, the stripper begins to fuck like a machine gun. Marie's pretty head tosses side to side as she moans.
"I'm gonna cum" Tipper reports. "Where?"
"On my face" she answers. He stands next to her and imitates Niagara Falls.
Tipper kisses her hand again and says "Now that's hospitality!" He adds "Happy birthday again, Beautiful I hope I've made your birthday brighter."
"Way, way brighter" she says with white on her lips.
He moves toward his shorts and says "I want to leave you my card. You're much too beautiful to be a one-night stand. I wanna see your pretty face again. Now let me say. . . if we do get together again, it won't be a transaction, it'll be strictly . . . pleasure. What kind of idiot would expect a beautiful woman to pay for it? I mean, I can see me buying you supper or something, but I won't accept anything from you except a blowjob and . . . what we did today. Now, can I kiss that gorgeous face again before I go?"
Her only reply is to thrust her lips onto his. "One more kiss" turns into three long smooches.
Tipper the Stripper leaves. Marie can't wait to see him again. One problem: she's married.